MommaJam on 95.9 WATD-FM: 5 Tips for Simplicity
CLICK ARROW TO PLAY INSTANT REPLAY OF MOMMAJAM ON 95.9 WATD-FM
Tune in as Morning Show hosts Rob Hakala and Lisa Azizian talk with MommaJam about ways to keep it simple.
1. Adopt the less is more mantra for kids.
2. Check out the book Simplicity Parenting – it’s a great guide for raising calm kids.
3. Plan a simple dinner. This week on FOOD TUESDAY, I’ve included a review of Artichoke Pasta Sauce and Tuscan Vegetable Soup from Pastene. Both are super easy, super simple to prepare. Reheat and serve right out of the jar.
4. Take a quiet moment at Coffee Break Cafe in Quincy. Each month, the cafe features a drink flavor of the month. January was Red Velvet, which was so popular, they kept it for February (ties in nicely with Valentine’s Day). There are three Coffee Break Cafe locations in Quincy with one at Wollaston Beach. At the downtown Qunicy location, Big Joe hosts story time with kids every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. Go to CoffeeBreakCafe.net for more information.
5. For Simple Style, check out L’Oreal’s new eye shadow make up that helps moms to look glamorous in two seconds. Love this make up! The line is called HiP Studio Secrets, Professional Metallic Duos – two great colors in one pack. You can get them at Target for about $6 each in a huge range of color selections: Gilded, Magnetic, Shocked, Electrified, Energized and Charged. Perfect for moms!
The next MommaJam in Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:10 a.m. ET.
- MommaJam on 95.9 WATD-FM: 5 Questions with MommaJam
- MommaJam on 95.9 WATD-FM: 3 Tips to De-clutter Your Home, Pantry, Kids!
- Simplicity Week at MommaJam
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Entry filed under: 95.9 WATD-FM Radio, FOOD TUESDAY, Green Living, MommaJam Radio, South Shore. Tags: Coffee Break Cafe Quincy, L'Oreal HiP Metallic Duos, Lisa Azizian, Rob Hakala, Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer Happier and More Secure Kids, Valentines-Day, WATD-FM.